2013702 | HSG400 Blue Angel Direct Spark Ignition Gas Burner (200,000 - 400,000 BTU)
Better known in the field as the Blue Angel burner, the HSG400 remains one of the most widely used power burners around the world in its firing range. With good combustion in poor draft situations, the HSG400 delivers the performance and reliability that’s become synonymous with the Wayne name. Designed for easy installation, the burner is easy to set-up and has the ability to fire between the entire range. Identify and install the correct orifice, set the gas valve pressure and adjust the primary and off cycle dampers.
All HSG400 burners are factory set to fire natural gas, while the firing of LP is easily achieved with an orifice change in the field.
MFG SKU: 64261C | EZ INDUSTRIAL SKU: 2013702
IN STOCK: SHIPS WITHIN 24 HRS, EXPEDITE SHIPPING AVAILABLE
- 200,000 - 400,000 BTU/hour
- Direct spark Ignition
- 120VAC/60 Hz
- Natural Gas or Propane
- Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT
- Air Tube Length: 6"
- Insertion Depth: 5"
- Gas pressure required (min - max): 5.5" - 14" wc
- 24V combination control, 3/4" IPS redundant valve. Flamerod sensor with 4 second safety delay
- Agency Approvals: CSA 189810-1154925, MEA 49-83-E, MASS G3-0616-554
- Minimum Firing Rate: 200,000 BTU/hr
- Maximum Firing Rate: 400,000 BTU/hr